Are you a producer or supplier and want me to review your new product? I’ll glady do that if samples are sent. Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
First check my online store here:
PBH Online Store – A collection of the best stuff you might need from Amazon.com – I’ve spent years gathering the top-rated, best products and they’re all on one page.
Here is my “master list” of places to order pinball parts:
- Hakko Desoldering gun – One of my favorite tools, well worth the money.
- PBH Online Store – A collection of the best stuff you might need from Amazon.com
General Pinball Parts:
- Steve Young’s Pinball Resource – http://pbresource.com/ A great source for a lot of vintage pinball parts, especially for Gottlieb games. Steve has some parts you just can’t find anywhere else. His ordering/billing system is a bit outdated, but it’s worth it. His prices are fair and the service is great.
- Competitive Products – http://www.competitiveproducts.com/list.php?id=22 My go-to place for many common pinball parts (like flipper parts) at the best prices anywhere!
- Bay Area Amusements – http://bayareaamusements.com A great source for pinball parts. Their minimum shipping charge is annoying but otherwise they’re a great company to deal with. This is a good site to look up parts-by-game, especially for modern DMD games.
- Planetary Pinball – These people purchased the Bally/WMS rights from Mr. Pinball in Australia and have a large inventory of parts and are also reproducing various pinball parts.
- Comet LEDs – My new go-to place for LEDs, best price/quality available.
- Cointaker – http://www.cointaker.com/ A top-quality source for LEDs, more expensive and more fancy stuff. GREAT customer service.
- BCS Pinball – http://bcspinball.com/ Best prices I’ve found for LED lights. The only problem is their customer service and response time leaves a lot to be desired. Often they don’t have products in stock either.
- Mad Amusements – http://mad-amusements.com/ UPDATE — Cannot recommend this place due to numerous complaints from the pinball community that many times, this supplier takes money and does not send product out.
- Pinball Life – http://www.pinballlife.com/ Another site with a huge online inventory. This is a place to check when you can’t find parts elsewhere. Compare prices across different suppliers. In many cases Pinball Life will have the lowest price.
- Boston Pinball Company – http://www.bostonpinballcompany.com/ A good source for certain Gottlieb parts, including wiring harnesses and video displays. Also see: http://www.docentelectronics.com/httpdocs/AmusementGames/Pinball/Gottlieb/System%20One.htm
- Cliffys – http://www.passionforpinball.com/ Maker of add-on protectors for areas prone to damage on pinball machines.
- Pinbits – http://pinbits.com/ A good source for plastics, add-ons and game-specific boards.
- http://www.thatpinballplace.com/eproms/wpc.html Good source for game roms at good prices.
- PinballPal – http://www.pinballpal.com Cabinet stencils and protectors and other playfield parts.
Circuit Boards and related items:
- Pascal Janin – http://www.flippp.fr/ If you have a Gottlieb System 1 pinball game and need any boards, forget about everybody else, Pascal’s boards are what you want. They are not only solid and reliable, they extend the abilities of the game beyond its original design. Highly recommended!
- Rottendog Amusements – http://www.rottendog.us/ These guys make replacement power supply, driver, MPU, display and other type boards for many popular pinball platforms including Ball, Stern, Gottlieb and Williams
- Great Plains Electronics – http://www.greatplainselectronics.com Another source of power supply boards for pinball games, as well as electronic components specifically for pinball machines. Ed provides excellent and prompt support for all his products!
- Ni-Wumpf – http://www.ni-wumpf.com/ Makers of Gottlieb Sys1/80 boards
- http://www.kahr.us/ These people make a nifty daughterboard that will work in Bally/WMS DMD games that can often stop the random reboot problem.
- Jameco – http://jameco.com One of the largest electronics supply places anywhere.
- Newark – http://www.newark.com Newark is just freakin’ awesome. Between them and Jameco, you can find just about anything.
- Big Daddy’s Electronic Repair Kits – http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com/repairkits/gottlieb_kits.htm If you want to spend a little more but get all the right components in one kit, here’s a good source.
- Digi-Key – http://www.digikey.com/ Not my go-to electronics store but sometimes they have certain parts others may not.
- Parts-Express – http://www.parts-express.com/ Good source for things like replacement speakers and crossovers at great prices.
- http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/ – The makers of the P-ROC, the future of custom pinball controls.
- http://webpages.charter.net/coinopcauldron/ – board repair
- http://stevekulpa.net/pinrepair/bally_rsole.htm – Bally board repair
Other places (these are stores I might not have ordered from but are a good play to look for hard-to-find parts):
- http://www.pinballpcb.com/ – Williams PCBs
- http://www.pinballrescue.net/ – Source for hard-to-find parts for older games, plastics, decals and stickers